HOomeSiteMap Chinese
* About Us
* History
* Organization
* Business Brief
* Service
* Email
* Links
* SiteMap

這個頁面上的內容需要較新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

取得 Adobe Flash Player




An information desk is located at the main entrance of the courthouse. The volunteers who staff the information desk will guide you to the one-stop Joint Service Center (JSC) or relevant offices.

If you are not a native speaker of Chinese, or you feel you may require assistance with the language, we recommend that you contact the senior officer at the litigation counseling counter inside the JSC. Assistance will be provided to minimize any difficulties that may arise.

The JSC provides such services as the collection of pleadings, fees, payments, and other items; the issuance of receipts and other papers; lodgments, notary services, litigation counseling and assistance, etc. The JSC also offers privacy desks for sample pleadings, reading tables, writing desks, sofas and chairs, drinking fountains, stationary, reading glasses, wheelchairs, etc. Additionally, sample drafts (132 forms) and model pleadings (263 forms) are displayed alongside promotional materials, newspapers, magazines, gazettes, real estate auction notices, a roster of attorneys, etc., for use and reference by the public.

A file reading room and an auction room are located on the second floor of the courthouse. Domestic Violence Services, which offers consultations to victims of domestic violence, is located in the Juvenile and Family Court building beside the main courthouse.

Office Hours:

1. Monday through Friday: 8:30 to 12:30 and 13:30 to 17:30*
2. Please contact the Duty Desk at the Court Police Office after 17:30 weekdays and during weekends.

* Please note that the services provided by Litigation Counseling, Papers receiving, and the cashier are available during the lunch hour on weekdays.

Service Items of the JSC
1. Receiving files or bills of indictment.
A. Files and bills of indictment that are free of charge may be submitted directly to the center.
B. For files and bills of indictment that require payment, and their associated fees, please take a ticket from the ticket machine and wait in the lounge to submit them to the Mail Counter.
2. Cashier (to issue/accept case-related money, deposits, and travel fees of witnesses.)

The following documents are needed for related applications:
A. Fees and application for enforced civil cases:
a. The Civil Enforcement Office Notice and Assignment Schedule
b. ID Card and seal of the applicant
(entrusted representatives shall submit a Deed of Trust)
B. Applying for travel fees of witnesses
a. Invoice
b. Applying bill
c. ID card and seal
C. Fees of application of evidential articles and overpaid enforcement
a. Notice
b. ID card and seal
(entrusted representatives shall submit a Deed of Trust)
D. Applying for withdrawal of distrained articles
a. Application form
b. ID card and seal
(seal must be identical to that on the application form)
E. Applying for withdrawal of deposits
a. For an applicant who is the original payer:
(1) Receipt of deposit
(2) Returning Notice of Criminal Deposit
(3) ID card and seal
b. For entrusted agents:
(1) Deed of Trust signed by the original payer
(2) ID cards and seals of original payer and entrusted agent
(3) Receipt of Deposit and testimonial consisting of the payer’s seal and signature, when applying for a deposit of less than NT$10,000, the entrusted agent, if a spouse or lineal relative of the original payer, shall submit a copy of the Household Certificate Transcription in addition to a seal and signature testimonial.
3. Sales of jurisdictional paper
This court has been commissioned to sell jurisdictional forms and offer a photocopying service. If you need to purchase forms or make use of the photocopying service, please contact the staff at the JSC.
4. Litigation Counseling
A. To assist concerned parties, or those related to them, in dealing with civil or criminal lawsuits
B. To assist in juvenile protection, enforcements, mediation, surveys, lodging, registering of corporations and of property agreements between spouses, and to assist in other formalities of non-lawsuits.
C. To assist in appellate lawsuits, appeals to prosecutors, demurrers or appeals for reconsideration of judgments
D. To assist in paying fees of lawsuits, enforcements, and surveys; To instruct in registering and submitting indictments, and to apply for confirmation of, or a delay in, the date thereof
E. Information and advice on the formalities of civil and criminal litigation and non-litigation affairs
F. Information and advice of the procedures of Order Files and suits.
G. Assistance in handling formalities of guarantee, enforcement of payment, repealing detention, wanted orders and people taken in. Assistance in applying for withdrawal of deposits, criminal deposits, fees of evidential articles, and other legally refundable items.
H. Assistance in applying for origins of Order, Certificates of Order, Certificates of Failed Intermediation, and other documents which are to be delivered or returned legally
I. Assistance in reviewing case documents
J. Legal transaction assistance
K. Documents assistance, Service for Legal Procedural Writings
L. Assistance in reviewing liquidations and real estate announcements of the Civil Enforcement Office
M. Suggestion box and items pertaining to it
O. Other Facilities
Local residents may contact Litigation Counseling regarding general procedural or legal questions on civil or criminal litigations. All information and other assistance offered by Litigation Counseling are free of charge. Litigation Counseling will not answer questions where answering would breach laws or regulations, or under conditions of secrecy due to public service duty, or under any other circumstances where answering is prohibited. The information offered by officers of Litigation Counseling shall be for reference purposes only and not be considered legally binding to any party.
5. To deposit, apply for and withdraw deposited articles
A. Depositing Procedures:
The depositor must purchase a Deposit Form and Deposit Notice, both in duplicate, from the Joint Service Center of the court. The depositor must present their ID card and seal to apply for the article to be deposited. The depositor may assign a trusted agent to engage in the deposit procedures with the necessary Deed of Trust, which is available in the court, pursuant to Civil Litigation Law paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 70. The trusted agent must present their ID card and seal. The seal on the Deed of Trust shall be same as that used when depositing. In case the depositor lives abroad and is unable to be at the court to handle the depositing, the entrusted agent must present a Letter of Trust endorsed by foreign service agencies, or a Certificate of Seal issued by an Overseas Chinese Affairs Commission to apply for the depositing. The deposit center will review the Deposit Form and Deposit Notice submitted by the depositor or their entrusted agent; those certified depositors or their entrusted agents may pay the deposit money and associated fees directly to the Bank of Taiwan, which acts as the national treasury agent of the court’s cashier office. Deposit fees are NT$60 for deposits of NT$1,500 or more; Free of charge for deposits below NT$1,500. The depositor should then submit the following items to the deposit center for review:
1. The second copy of the national treasury receipt
2. the sixth copy of the Deposit Form fee
3. the Deposit Form
4. the Deposit Notice
5. an envelope with the name and address of the drawer(s) (an envelope bearing the same information as that of the withdrawers is provided by this court)
The deposit center will, upon receiving and reviewing the above documents, return the Deposit Notice, filled in with the name and address of the deposit center and the date of receipt, along with a certificate of receipt. The certificate will be stamped “Certified Deposit” and bear the signature and seal of the center’s chief and the seal of the depositor. The name, address, and ID number of the depositor (and entrusted agent) should be the same as those on the certificate documents when filling in the Deposit Form and Deposit Notice. The ID number of the withdrawer may also be filled in if needed.

B. Withdrawal Procedures:
A withdrawal applicant must purchase a Withdrawal Application Form, and a blank Deed of Trust, if using an entrusted agent, from the Joint Service Center of the court. The completed forms, which should include the applicant’s contact number, seal and signature, along with any other necessary documents, should be submitted to the deposit center fro withdrawal. In the event of inconsistencies with the seal, address, or other requirements, a certificate of seal or other certifying documents issued within the past three months must be attached.

Additional attachments to the Withdrawal Application:
(1) If the original Notice of Deposit is lost, the applicant must publish a one-day declaration in six newspapers pursuant to the official regulations on declarations, and the newspapers publishing the declarations must be attached to the application.
(2) For applications for enforcements, distrainments, or dispositions on probation, which are based on full recovery in a law suit, the applicants must present all the judgments and certificates.
(3) For applications for enforcements or dispositions on probation, which are based on a Payment Order issued pursuant to supervision procedures, the applicant must present a Payment Order and the certificates of confirmation.
(4) For applications for enforcements, distrainments, or dispositions on probation, which are based on an amicable settlement or intercession, and the beneficiary of guaranty having full responsibility for payment, or based on consent to return guaranties in the written record, the applicant must present written records of amicable settlement or intercession.
(5) For applications for enforcements, distrainments, or dispositions on probation, which are based on withdrawal before enforcement procedures, the applicant must present a certificate of withdrawal before enforcement procedures issued by the Section of Civil Enforcement, or a copy of the original written notes of enforcement withdrawal certified by a recording officer.
(6) For applications based on consent to return a deposit by a guaranty beneficiary or the receiver of the deposit the applicant must present:
a. Seal certificate with the signature and seal of the guaranty beneficiary or the receiver of the deposit from within the previous three months; for applicants that are corporations or other organizations, certificates of the corporation or organization, and the identify certificates of its representative or administrator must be presented.
b. Copy of the original written notes to consent to withdrawal of enforcement, investigation and debate, certified by a recording officer. With documents and certificates of “a.” or “b.”, the applicants may apply for withdrawal of deposit to the Civil Section, and present the origin of judgment and certificate of confirmation after the judgment is made.
(7) After a guaranty is cancelled or if the deposit is conducted in error, or the litigation is over, the guarantor must certify that he or she has notified the guaranty beneficiary, for more than twenty days, to conduct the rights which he or she has failed to conduct. In such circumstances the applicant must present the origin of judgment and certificate of confirmation after the judgment is made when applying to the civil court to return the deposit.
(8) For applications based on the judgment made by the civil court consenting the return or modification of the deposit, the applicants must present the original judgment and certificate of confirmation.
(9) For deposit procedures inconsistent with regulations or otherwise not accepted, the applicants must present the notice issued by the deposit center notifying them to withdraw the deposit.
(10) For a depositor of a discharged deposit who undertook the deposit in error, or the cause of the deposit has been cancelled, or the beneficiary has no right to accept, the applicant must present the related certificate of confirmation.

For a depositor withdrawing personally, he or she must present an ID card, copies of both sides of the ID card, and the same seal used when depositing. Corporations and other organizations must present certificate documents of the organization, certificate of seal issued within the past three months, and the identity certificates of its head or administrator. For corporations dissolved or deregistered, appointment documents of the liquidators must be attached for reference.

If the application for withdrawal is being made by an entrusted agent, the agent must present his or her ID card and a copy of both sides of the ID card, his or her seal, and a Deed of Trust with special agent rights pursuant to Article 70, paragraphs 1 and 2 of Civil Litigation Law. The Deed of Trust must contain the same seal as the deposit, and if necessary the deposit center will request a Certificate of Seal of the depositor, issued within the past three months, or other documents that could certify the legitimacy of the seal.

Beneficiaries living abroad who are unable to be present at the court to apply for the withdrawal of a deposit must sign a special Deed of Trust which has been endorsed, within the past three months, by foreign service agencies with the main contents of the deposit, or a Certificate of Seal issued within the past three months by an Overseas Chinese Affairs Commission, together with the Deed of Trust to apply for withdrawal. Entrusted agents must present their ID card, a copy of both sides of their ID card, and their seal.

A Certificate of Seal, issued within the past three months, must be presented for applications of withdrawal by entrusted agents. Beneficiary or successor applicants must present the family domiciliary register, succession form, or others competent documents that validate their succession.
6. Register
A. Register of Corporation
Registration Types:
• Establishment
• Modification
• Dissolution
• Appointment, removal or modification of liquidator
• End of liquidation.

Fees for application:
NT$ 135.00 fee is imposed for:
End Liquidation
The Seal Certificate of corporation

NT$ 63.00 fee is imposed for:
Modification of liquidator’s appointment or removal

NT$ 45.00 fee is imposed for:
Copy of corporation registry book

Files which need to be attached to the application include:
Please see the introduction on the back page of the Corporation Registration Application Form; a certificate of purpose must be attached when applying for a certificate of corporation seal.

B. Registering of agreements on connubial property
Registration Types:
• Creation
• Modification
• Cancellation

Husband and Wife - who shall sign and seal in person at the courthouse.

Registration shall be applied for at the court with competent jurisdiction over the residential site or where the main property is located.

Files which need to be attached to the application:
Please see notices on the Application Form for Connubial Property Agreement Registration


Visitor:38351173835117383511738351173835117383511738351173835117 通過AA等級無障礙網頁檢測(另開新視窗)

Address:No.1149, Chung Cheng Rd., Miaoli City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Tel: (037)330083
Taiwan Miaoli District Court, All Rights Reserved.